BSRL Project - sidewalk closure on the east side of Cherry Avenue
Bioscience Research Lab (BSRL) Project - sidewalk closure on the east side of Cherry Avenue starting Monday, July 2nd and are expected to last three weeks.
- These restrictions begin on Monday, July 2nd and are expected to last 3 weeks.
- Construction will temporarily close the sidewalk on the east side of Cherry between Mabel and Helen.
- Pedestrians traveling north/south on Cherry will be detoured to the sidewalk on the west side of the street.
- Pedestrians traveling east/west on the crosswalk and through the BSRL courtyard will be unaffected.
- The Cat Tran stop on the east side of Cherry will be temporarily moved to the pullout just a few feet to the south of the existing stop.
- The Cat Tran stop on the west side of Cherry will be unaffected.
Thank you for your patience as the Bluelight Emergency phone and all of the conduit associated with it are relocated and will require saw-cutting, excavating and placing concrete.
If you have questions, please contact Melissa Dryden @ Planning, Design & Construction, 621-9251 or email@example.com