The BSRL will provide research facilities to support interdisciplinary research in many health science disciplines. This new facility will encourage collaborative translational research that will advance understanding of the molecular basis of human health, aging and disease.
- Bioscience Research Laboratory building next to BIO5 Keating building (2017 completion date).
- 100,000-square-foot biomedical building with imaging, CLIA genetics core facility, informatics, wet lab space.
- The new building will be located along Cherry Ave., adjacent to the BIO5 Keating and MRB buildings.
The BSRL project is substantially complete. The contractor is making final adjustments to systems and finishes. The furniture and audio visual systems are going in. And spaces intended for specialty equipment are being prepared for deliveries.
- Project Manager: Debra Johnson
- Contractor: DPR Construction Inc
Visit the UA Planning Design & Construction project page for more information.